As you know intuition doesn't speak with the language of words and logic. It talks through emotion. Intuition gives us an honest and immediate answer for all of our questions, and it takes only one second for it to do so. If your mind is meditative and you act from your meditative mind, that's all it takes for you to act in perfect manner all times. Although often we don't want to hear that first feeling, or we are not able to silent our mind to feel the truthful answer from within, and then our mind takes over.
Mind works in three steps. First step, after intuition, is PROTECTIVE mind. If that part of the mind is over active or unbalanced, we won't be able to move forward in life because of FEAR. Second step is to MOVE FORWARD, but if that part of the mind is not in balance we tend to be RECKLESS. Third step is MEDITATIVE mind. If we're able to act from Meditative mind we most likely act the way our intuition has already guided us to act. When we learn to use and trust our intuition, moving forward in life won't take so much time.
During the week concentrate to hear your emotions, your instant feelings when facing new situations.
SPEND THIS WEEK FOLLOWING YOUR INNER GUIDANCE!
- Colour one arm of the tree (chakra #6) with INDIGO BLUE.
- Ask yourself and write down to your notebook: What makes you feel good? Is there something in your life that while you do it, you feel like time does not exist?
- At one point this week take an intuitive walk. Just step out of the door. Ask yourself which direction is calling you now. Start walking to that direction. Keep walking as long as you need to stop, and then you ask yourself again where to go. Pay attention where your intuition is taking you, what do you see, what comes to your mind when you walk, who do you meet on your journey? Later, if you like, you can write down what you experienced.
6th Chakra Exercise:
Before the following exercise, I recommend that you do warming up exercises, preferably Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
1. Stand up. Step forward with your left leg and bend your knee. Keep right leg straight, turn your foot to the right. Lift up your left hand and open your chest. Right hand is bent from elbow, like you're ready to shoot an arrow.
2. Stay in this position breathing long and deep. Hands are in fists, eyes open and looking above your left fist.
3. Continue 2 minutes.
4. Repeat to the other side for 2 minutes.
Benefits: This exercise strengthens the nervous system, leg muscles, and navel point. Helps to find courage and strength.
All Rights Reserved - Inderjit Kaur Khalsa