We are all one, connected to each other through energy. Our actions, words and thoughts affect to entire World and beyond. Past does not exist, future is not set. Only thing that matters is NOW. The thoughts we choose to think, the words we choose to use, the actions we choose to take, they all form our personal future, and they form our global future at this very moment. If we want to make a change in our life it must first happen in energy level. We need to change the way we think and feel about ourselves, people around us, and the life situations and circumstances.
All we do in life is for us to have a connection with someone, to find a way to feel that we belong, we're united, and we're ONE. Only tool we have for this is our breath. Breath leads our thoughts, feelings and actions. Thoughts and actions lead us to make a connection.
7th chakra is also about balancing LIGHT and DARKNESS. There is only two direction in life to choose from; darkness and light, to feel bad or to feel good. No one is making this choice for us. We make it ourselves in every moment.
THIS WEEK REMEMBER THAT WE'RE ALL ONE! Choose to FEEL GOOD!
- Colour the top of the tree (chakra #7) with VIOLET.
- Ask yourself and write down to your notebook: Do you try to control yourself, another person, or a life situation? If yes, why? If you let go of control, how would that make you feel?
- At night try to shut off all the lights in the room, so that you can rest in total darkness.
- During the day meditate and uplift your thoughts with spiritual and healing music. Feel the connection to everybody!
Here is one exercise (out of five 7th chakra exercises) for you to do everyday this week:
7th Chakra Exercise:
Before the following exercise, I recommend that you do warming up exercises, preferably Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
1. Raise the arms up to 60 degree angle. Curl the fingertips onto the pads of the palms. Thumbs are straight and aim at each other above the head.
2. Keep your eyes closed, concentrate above the head.
3. Do Breath of Fire. It's a rapid breathing through the nose. Imagine that you're blowing out candles through your nose. Feel the belly moving in the rhythm of your breath. Emphasise the breath and bumbling in the belly.
4. Continue 1-3 minutes.
5. To end, inhale and touch the thumb tips together above the head, and open the fingers. Exhale and apply root lock.
6. Inhale and relax.
All Rights Reserved - Inderjit Kaur Khalsa