In Chakra Pathworking we learn to understand how all chakras (energy centres) affect in our life, and how our life affects to our chakra system. Everything and everybody are connected in some level.
This week we're using to prepare for the path. Get yourself ready. You'll need:
- Paper, pencil and crayons
- A notebook
- Time and space for yoga exercises to do every day
1. When you have all the above, take the pencil and paper and start drawing. Draw a tree that have three strong roots, a trunk and three part canopy. It can be a very simple drawing. Then number the roots from 1 to 3 (number 1 being the middle root), trunk is number 4, and canopy from 5 to 7. These represents the chakras. Eight chakra is the space around the tree, but you don't need to number that.
2. Underneath the first chakra write NOW. This reminds you to always return to this moment. Our thoughts and actions form our future. Future does not exist without this moment. When we move along the path we start from the deepest root and continue all the way up above the canopy.
3. On the top of the tree write your goals. Where are you aiming at? What are your dreams? The goals are here to remind us that we're always moving toward something. That we have direction in life is very important, although the goals and dreams can change. You can always re-write your goals or make them more specific as you go. Use pencil so you can erase and change your text when needed.
Next Monday we'll begin with the FIRST CHAKRA - ACCEPTANCE.
On this blog I'll introduce the path for you, so that you can get started. But if you wish to have more profound experience it needs to be personal. I'm teaching in person in Helsinki, but also on-line in countries where I can't be present at this moment. If you're interested in deeper experience with Chakra Pathworking please contact me.
'It is as easy to create a castle as a button.
It's just a matter of whether you're focused on a castle or a button.'
All Rights Reserved - Inderjit Kaur Khalsa