Physical exercises strengthen the aura. Also guiding our thoughts toward light and happiness strengthens the aura. Aura works like a magnet it pulls the energy toward us. If we're happy all good things come to us. If we are negative all negative things come to us. It's up to us what we welcome in our life.
Everything that is going to happen, start at this moment! NOW! We invite the future by our thoughts, words and actions. Make sure to invite the future that you really want to live!
FEEL GOOD, BE HAPPY!
- The colour for Eight chakra is white, so you don't need to colour anything. White is already there!
- Ask yourself and write down to your notebook: What makes you happy? When do you feel fulfilment?
- Take a look at your past eight weeks, what have happened during your path? Acknowledge the change and keep moving forward.
- Everyday do something that makes you happy!
Here is a meditation for you to do everyday this week:
8th Chakra Meditation:
Before the meditation, I recommend that you do warming up exercises, preferably Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
Meditation to know the Field
(Originally taught by Yogi Bhajan in Vancouver B.C to Canada's Olympic Swim team in 1973)
1. Sit in cross-legged position. Keep your eyes 1/10 open and look down. Mentally concentrate at the Third Eye Point between your eyebrows.
2. Hands are in Gyan Mudra (index finger and thumb tip form a circle) on your knees.
3. Keep your spine straight and start releasing all the tension from the spine outward. Allow each segment of your spine release and your entire body relax.
4. Continue 11 minutes. You can continue another 11 minutes to arouse all of the intuitional capacities.
Benefit: This meditation creates sensitivity and the ability to extend the aura out to link with the whole team energy. We're here together, all for each other.